The voting period for the 2018 Municipal and School Board Election will take place between October 15, 2018 at 10 a.m. and October 22, 2018 (Election Day) at 8 p.m. Voters can vote anytime, anywhere from their own smartphone, computer or tablet.
Now until October 21:
• Residents are encouraged to check to see if they are on the voters’ list and ensure their information is correct: www.greatersudbury.ca/voterslist
• Voters may visit voter help centres during regular business hours to be added to the voters’ list or to change their information.
• Eligible voters will receive a voter information letter in the mail, which will identify the voter’s ward and school board support and contains a unique voter identification and PIN needed to vote online.
October 15 to 21:
• Those who require help or who do not have access to their own electronic device may visit a voter help centre at their local library/citizen service centre during regular business hours. Locations are found at www.greatersudbury.ca/wheretovote
October 15 to 20:
• The election bus will act as a mobile electronic voting location, making stops at various locations throughout the city. Schedule and locations are posted at www.greatersudbury.ca/wheretovote.
October 22 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.:
• Electronic voting locations will be available to voters who would like additional assistance in casting their ballot or for those who do not have access to an electronic device. Changes to information may also be done at any electronic voting location.
• Electronic voting locations will be setup in nursing/retirement/long-term care homes for residents of those facilities, in accordance with legislation. Information and schedules will be posted at the location.